TUFFRIDER CARBON FIBER PRINT HELMET
The TuffRider Carbon Fiber Print helmet ranked #2 Overall during the Virginia Tech helmet study offers an ABS outer shell that provides strength and protection against possible impacts and helps to distribute and absorb the force of impact during a fall, in turn reducing the risk of injury. The high quality EPS inner layer adds extra protection by reducing the amount of energy transferred to a rider's head during an impact. The stainless steel mesh covered ventilation openings add extra strength to the helmet. Three strategically placed large ventilation openings will keep you comfortable and dry while the washable Coolmax liner wicks away the sweat. The adjustable padded chin strap paired with the comfortable nylon reinforced harness creates a safe, snug fit. This helmet is SEI / ASTM F1163-15 certified.
- ABS matte outer shell with three stainless steel mesh covered ventilation slots
- Detachable and washable Coolmax liner
- Precision dial-fit system with a detachable peak
- Adjustable nylon harness with padded and adjustable chin strap
- EPS inner layer | SEI Certified to ASTM F1163-15